Famous Jim Morrison Quotes To Overcome Fear & Get Inspire
What are the best quotes from Jim Morrison of all time?
This is a question that has been asked by many people before. It’s not an easy question to answer, but it does have some good answers for you. What are your favorite quotes? If you don’t know any then this article will help give you the chills with some of his most memorable words.
“I’m a poet – and I know it. But why am I a poet? If you will tell me, then I’ll stop being one.”Jim Morrison
“You can’t be an artist and not show your soul to the world,”said Morrison.
“It’s hard for people who don’t understand art to appreciate what artists do because they’re just full of shit.”
Jim Morrison was born in Melbourne, Florida on December 8th, 1943. He attended UCLA film school but dropped out after two years due to boredom with the curriculum.
In 1965 he moved from Los Angeles to New York City where he became involved in Andy Warhol’s Factory scene and collaborated with The Doors as lead singer/songwriter/poet and keyboard
Jim Morrison Quotes About Life
“You are born alone, you live alone, and you die alone.” These are the words of Jim Morrison in his song “The End” from the album The Doors. This band was one of America’s most influential rock bands in the 1960s.
Morrison was known for being a singer-songwriter, poet, and leading figure of an underground arts movement called “the Doors.” His influence on society is seen through lyrics that have become timeless to this day.
Some quotes from Jim about life include: “I’m not fighting anybody but myself all my life” which shows how he often struggled with himself when it came to what he wanted for his future. He also says “life is just a joke” which
Jim Morrison Quotes
- “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.”
2. “Time to live, time to lie, time to laugh, and time to die. Take it, easy baby. Take it as it comes.”
3. “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power.”
4. “Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel.”
5. “Nobody understands you better than yourself, but if someone tries to do it is because he loves you.”
6. “Love is a dream. Dreams are good, but do not be surprised if you wake up in tears.”
7. “Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders round as ravens claws.”
8. “Whoever controls the media, controls the mind”
9. “Nobody would stay interested in me if I was normal”
10. “I like a man who wears his soul on his face.”
Link for you: