Janet’s Rich Banana Bread is a decadent treat that will have your mouth watering. The recipe is easy to follow, and the banana bread tastes delicious! This post includes step-by-step instructions on how to make Janet’s Banana Bread. If you are looking for a dessert or breakfast idea, then this blog post is perfect for you!
Janet’s Rich Banana Bread Recipe.
Janet’s banana bread is the ultimate comfort food. It’s rich, moist, and easy to make. This recipe can be made without oil or butter for a vegan version.
This is an excerpt from Janet’s blog “Janets Banana Bread.” “I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve been making this banana bread for over 20 years now! It was one of the first recipes that I learned how to bake as a child with my mother.”
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Step 2 In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Finally, fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Step 3 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.