easily download videos from Twitter to Android and iPhone, learn how
If you want to download videos from Twitter, you can easily download videos from Twitter do so by downloading an app. The video can be downloaded on Android and iPhone. Its method is described below.
Twitter is one of the popular social media platforms today. Users use it to express their views, but they also use Twitter to watch videos, etc. Twitter users have the facility to download online videos to their Android and iPhone. However, they have to download the Download Twitter Videos app for this. This Android can be downloaded from the user Google Play Store.
However, it would help if you credit the original creator when sharing a video downloaded from Twitter. If you want to download a video from Twitter, then know the whole way from below.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android Phone?
- For this, you have to download Twitter Video App on your smartphone.
- After this, open Twitter on your phone.
- Now go to the tweet whose video you want to download.
- After this, click on the three dots on the side and click on the Share option.
- Then copy it by clicking on Copy Link to Tweet.
- After copying the link, open the downloaded app and paste the link.
- After that download option is available on the Ride side of the screen; click on it.
- Then select your desired Resolution and click on download. Doing so will start downloading the video to your phone.
How to download on iPhone
- Open the Twitter app on your iPhone.
- Then open the tweet whose video you want to download.
- After that, copy the link as mentioned above.
- Now open https://www.twittervideodownloader.com and paste the link.
- After that, click on the download option.
- Then select Resolution. Now the video will open in a new window. Click on the Share button appearing on the screen and select Save to Files.
- In this way, the video will start downloading on your phone.