Blogger App for Android v3.1.6 Free Download. There’s a new app on the scene that’s perfect for bloggers. It’s called Blogger, making it easy to manage your blog from your phone or tablet.
How To Download Blogger App for Android?
- Click on the download button given below
- Your download will automatically start within a few seconds.
- After downloading find the app on your device
- Apply beautiful and colorful anime heart wallpapers and enjoy.
Info Blogger Apk
|Offered by||Google LLC|
|Updated on||Jan 4, 2023|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Content rating||Mature 17+ Learn more|
|Interactive elements||Users Interact, Shares Location|
|Released on||Feb 3, 2011|
About Blogger Apk for Android
Blogger is one of the most used blogging platforms out there. It has a lot of features, great security, and is really easy to use. It is perfect for any type of blogger, personal, professional, novice, etc.
Taking time to research other blog writers and to look at the posts.
So if you’re looking for an app to help you stay connected to your blog, look no further than Blogger.
Have you ever wanted to view the list of your saved posts? Are you curious about how to publish a post? Or do you want to know how to create a list of saved posts for visitors to read later?
If you answered “yes” to any of those, you’re in luck! We have the perfect App for that! This app covers all of the features related to viewing your saved posts, publishing a post, and viewing the list of your saved posts!
The blogger app is extremely useful for any blogger. It’s an app that is specifically made for bloggers. The app has a lot of features that are beneficial to anyone in the blogging community.
It allows you to post your pictures directly from the app, and it also shows you how many people have been viewing your blog as well as where they are located.
- Jio Phone Fingerprint Apk Download For Android [Phone Lock]
- Joy-Con Droid for Android
- Tentacle Locker APK v1.3 Download for Android [2022 updated]
- Matching Anime Wallpaper heart APK for Android [Latest Version v2]
- Cinema HD Apk Download Free for Android [Latest V2.4.0]
It also allows you to embed images from the gallery, or by taking a picture directly from the app. These are some of the many features that are in the blogger app, and there are even more features you can explore on your own.
Blogger is a great platform for people who want to practice their writing and share their work with others. The app is easy to use, and a lot of fun. The interface is simple but gives you a lot of control over how your blog looks. There are tons of free templates, and it’s simple to switch them and make them your own.
The most fun part of the app is the tools that let you embed images, video, and audio clips! The Gallery tool makes it easy to find and tap on the images you want. While the audio and video tools allow you to record short clips and tune the volume. All in all, this app is a great way to create a blog that you’re proud of!
Download the latest release of the official Blogger app, and start blogging on the go. With Blogger for Android you can:
Compose a post that you can save to draft or immediately publish
- step 1- open the blogger app
- step 2- click compose a blog post
- step 3- the title of the blog post
- step 4- write the body of your blog post step 5- click published
Edit existing posts
- Step 1: Log in to your blog and go to the post editor.
- Step 2: Write your post.
- Step 3: Add relevant tags and enter terms that you want to show up at the top of your blog search.
- Step 4: Save it as a draft or publish it immediately.
View the list of your saved and published posts
- The blogger app allows you to view the list of your saved and published posts.
- This is great if you’ve been busy and need a way to catch up.
- To view your posts, all you have to do is go to the dashboard and tap the links.
- That way, you can be sure that what you’ve been writing is getting out there and being read by your readers and you can be sure that you’re staying active.
You can use the Blogger iPhone app to view the list of your saved posts. This will allow you to access your posts with ease when you’re on the go.
- Open the Blogger app.
- You will see a list of your saved posts on the left side of your screen.
- On the right side of your screen, there will be a list of your published posts. Scroll through both lists to see your saved and published posts.
Switch account/blog if you have more than one
- If you have more than one blogger account, and you want to switch accounts, you can do so by going to your dashboard. Click on your name in the top right corner and from there, click “Switch account or blog”. You will be directed to a page that has your account information.
- Click on the blue “click here to change” link to switch accounts. You will be redirected to a new page where you can input your username and password for the new account. Click “convert” when you’re done and you should have a new blog!
Embed images from the gallery, or by taking a picture directly from the app
- Your picture is worth 1,000 words. But if you want to take those 1,000 words and turn them into a great blog post, then you need to learn how to embed images. Embedding images in your blog post isn’t that hard. You can either go through the gallery and find the image you want or take a picture directly from the app. Then, you paste the image’s URL and you’re finished!
Add labels to your posts
- This a great quick way to add labeling and categorization to your posts. First, log in to your Blogger account. Then, go to your post and click “label.” After that, you can label and categorize the post (don’t forget to preview it first). You can also add a label to the post after it’s published. There are a lot of other cool ways you can customize your posts, so feel free to check back here for more tips and tricks!
- The blogger app is great for bloggers and people who enjoy writing! It makes it easier to organize and find your blog posts, as well as assign labels to each post. In the new and improved blogger app, it’s easier to assign labels to each post. Just like in the normal blog editor, you can add labels, but now with a few more options like creating them and editing them! You can also see the labels that you’ve already created, which is convenient and saves you some time.
With the Blogger app for Android, you can quickly and easily publish posts to your blog wherever you are.
I have enjoyed using Blogger to share my knowledge with my readers. However, I have mostly enjoyed Blogger because it is so easy to learn and use. It was very intuitive from the beginning and I breezed through the interface to quickly create my first post. I was also surprised by how customizable the theme is. There are hundreds of options to choose from to set up your blog to match your specific taste. I’ve never seen such an easy-to-use and powerful blogging tool.