HTTP Custom-SSH & VPN Client v4.0.20 for Android is an app that makes it easy for you to browse the Internet via VPN and forces SSH during Internet browsing for secure connections. If you are using your personalized VPN then this app makes it easy for you to customize your IP address.
Using this HTTP custom APK you can activate SNI so that no one even your Internet service provider guesses about the website you visit. Using SNI can make you to access any website without any restriction.
Along with VPN service, HTTP custom provides you to choose the DNS server you want for Internet browsing. This is useful if you can’t change the DNS server from your WiFi connection.
If you don’t have a custom VPN server, the app has servers in India, Egypt, South Korea, the United States, Thailand, Vietnam, Mexico, Russia, and Japan that allow you to access the Internet as if you were in those countries.
If you want to make your browsing more secure and hassle-free with customized browsing settings, then then you must download the custom HTTP APK and make your Internet life easier.
- Advanced SSL method
- Host name improved by fixing minor bugs
- Open Config from Explorer is improved
- Featured VPN
- log view changed
- You can securely surf using SSH and VPN custom header.
- It provides you free weekend server.
- User-friendly interface.
- You can use DNS changer
- Sharing your SSH and VPN is easier
- You can use VPN for free.
- No root is required.
- Connect to a hotspot or USB tethering.
- Export config
- Access to photos, media, and files with permission.
- Allow HTTP Custom read and write configuration Permission to create and manage cell phones
- Allow HTTP Custom to generate and read card information.
- Allow access to your device location.
- Allow HTTP Custom to read ssid only for OS versions greater than 8. (Oreo)
Tethering connection sharing:
Tethering Shared Connection Procedures
The following are the steps to enable HTTP Custom and share the connection tethering:
Step 1: Run the SSH or VPN client until you are connected.
Step 2: Enable Hotspot/USB Tethering.
Step 3: Verify that you are logged in. It will display data tethering IP: port server as a proxy.
Step 4: Connect the client to the Hotspot and configure proxy client-like log information from HTTP Custom.
Step 5: Once connected, you can see an image of how to set up a proxy from Android on top (if you use a desktop, please use Proxifier, then set type proxy as HTTPS in Proxifier)
|Developer||ePro Dev. Team|
|Android required||4.1+ and above|
|Updated||2 Jan 2023|
How To Download HTTP Custom Apk?
- You can install this app by opening the browser and clicking on the link below through your Android device or iOS device.
- Once installed, now go to the settings of your device and allow third-party access.
- After the installation of HTTP Custom – SSH & VPN, now It’s ready to use on your device.
HTTP Custom-SSH & VPN Client v4.0.20 for Android provides you with a secure environment to surf or browse easily and gives you unlimited access to restricted areas of the Internet. It allows you to access your favorite shows documentaries and favorite series that you could not watch earlier.
In my point of view, it’s an amazing application with reliable and technologically advanced features that protect your data from hackers and invalid intruders. If you want to surf securely so download this app and don’t forget to share it with your family and friends over the Internet. If you found any difficulty in downloading or using this application, please feel free to comment below we will definitely answer all your queries.
Link for you: