How to delete Telegram Account: Just follow these steps, it will be deleted easily
It is pretty easy to delete a Telegram account. For this, you have to follow the steps given below. If you also want to delete your Telegram account, then definitely read this article.
Telegram is a popular instant messaging app. This app is for both Android and iOS devices. The user on multiple devices can use the same Telegram account at the same time. Signing up in the Telegram app is very easy. However, most people do not know how to delete an account.
If you want to delete your Telegram account, you can do so by following the steps mentioned below. Before this, check that all the Telegram data will also be deleted as soon as you delete the account. However, the group accounts you create will remain there even after they are deleted, and its members will be able to interact with each other. After creating an account again with this number, you will come as a new user. Let us now know how to delete the Telegram account.
How to Delete Your Telegram Account?
Instagram account can’t be deleted from Telegram.
- For this, you have first to open my.telegram.org on the browser.
- Now you have to enter your phone number. Then you have to click on Next.
- After this, you will get a code for confirmation on the Telegram app.
- Enter this code and click on Sign in. Now your Telegram core page will come in front of you.
- Here you will find three options API Development Tools, Delete Account and Log Out. To delete the account, you have to select Delete Account from it. If you want to log out, select Log Out.
- Then your mobile number will appear on the next page. There you have to tell why you want to delete your account. You can also skip this option.
- After that, you click on the Delete My Account button. Now a pop-up will appear. In that, click on Yes, Delete My Account.
- Now your account will be deleted.