How many mobile numbers are linked with Aadhaar Card? find it easily
To know how many mobile numbers are linked with your Aadhar card, you need to visit the official website of TAFCOP. From there you can also report numbers you don’t use.
Aadhaar Card is one of the essential documents for any Indian citizen. Losing it not only makes it difficult for people to do their work, but they also fear being cheated on them. Aadhar card is linked at many places, from your mobile number to your bank account. Because of this, they were getting the Aadhar card in the wrong hands can cause a lot of trouble for you.
It also happens that apart from your number, many numbers are linked to your Aadhar card, which you do not use. Anyone in your name can use that number for any wrongdoing, and later you can get stuck in it. Now you get such a facility, by which you can know which mobile numbers are linked with your Aadhar card sitting at home. Now you can see the list of all those mobile numbers, which are being used in your name. Its complete process is explained below.
How to find the Aadhaar Card link number?
For this, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has launched a new portal named Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection (TAFCOP). Through this, you can see which numbers are linked with your Aadhar card. You will also complain about the number you do not use, and it is connected with your Aadhar card.
- For this, you have to first go to the website of TAFCOP https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/index.php.
- Now on the home page, you have to enter that mobile number.
- After that, click on Request OTP coming down.
- Now enter that OTP in the box that appears on the screen in front of you.
- After that, click on the option of Validate given below.
- The entire list of numbers linked with your Aadhar card will appear on your screen by doing this.
- Now for the numbers which you do not use, you can also complain from here.
However, as of now, the service is available only for Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.