Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary Apk v8.1.4
Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary Apk v8.1.4 the app has a large food database and tracking tools to help you stay on track. Plus, it syncs with popular fitness trackers and apps, making it a one-stop shop for all your health and fitness needs.
What is Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary Apk?
Are you looking for a calorie counter with a free barcode scanner, food log, macros tracker, or a comprehensive and effective diet plan? Meet MyNetDiary – sleek, smart, and simple. It’s the personal assistant for weight loss, diet, and nutrition.
Ranked #1 in Best Calorie Counter Apps of 2022 by Forbes Health, ahead of all other diet apps.
Selected by Today’s Dietitian Magazine for its Popular Weight Loss Apps list alongside WW and Noom.
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app. The New York Times calls it “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer” compared to similar apps.
Unlike other diet apps, MyNetDiary is simple, and straightforward includes generous free features and has no ads. The free calorie counter version is totally sufficient for successful weight loss.
How To Download?
- Click on the download button given below
- Your download will automatically start within a few seconds.
- After downloading find the app on your device
- Apply beautiful and colorful anime heart wallpapers and enjoy.
MyNetDiary does not force anything on you. You can choose one of the popular diets, follow the tips prepared by our Registered Dietitians, consider personalized advice offered by Virtual Coach, or simply enjoy MyNetDiary as the best calorie counter app in the world. All the help and all the tools without judgment.
MyNetDiary has the largest verified 1.25 million food database making it the most reliable food tracker ever! Your food diary will have the most accurate nutrition, for all macros, vitamins, minerals, and omega fats – all nutrients considered.
- Active members achieve an average weight loss of 1.4 lb each week
- Over 16 million members, many switched from other apps
If you still have doubts, please read and compare the recent user reviews of MyNetDiary and other apps, you’ll see the difference.
Free Calorie Tracker features include
- • Lighting-fast food journal with barcode scanner and instant search, taking only seconds to log your foods
- Robust mega-database of food labels validated and updated daily with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods
- Exercise tracking with over 500 exercises supported
- Daily coaching messages and tips
- Customizable dashboard – you control how the app looks and works
- Google Fit and Samsung Health integration
- Custom food and recipe editor
- Water tracker
- Steps tracker
- Gentle, optional reminders for logging meals and weigh-ins
- Shopping list for foods and any other grocery items
- Diet and Nutrition articles are written and continuously updated by our Registered Dietitians, and organized in blog and diet-specific collections.
Provides all the guidance and features you may need for the best results:
- Premium Diets, including Low-Carb, Keto, High-Protein, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, and more – with a diet plan, guides, and feedback. It’s much more than just a diet tracker.
- Autopilot adjusts your calorie budget automatically, guiding you to your goal weight
- Complete health tracking including health trackers, body logs, apps & devices data, and custom trackers
- 520 Premium Recipes and 200 Premium meals developed by our Registered Dietitians – easy, tasty, and tweakable.
- Premium Menus helps you plan and balance your nutrition throughout the week
- Recipe Import loads your favorite recipes from the web and calculates complete nutrition automatically
- Recipe Database with over 370,000 dishes and detailed nutrition facts
- Calorie and macros tracker supporting macros cycling
- Link fitness trackers, such as Fitbit, Garmin, and Withings to balance your daily calorie budgets. Analyze your diet along with your tracked steps, floors, blood pressure, sleep patterns, or anything else.
- Plan, track, and use built-in analysis of up to 50 nutrients
- Interactive reports and charts for your food diary
|Updated on||Dec 30, 2022|
|Requires Android||8.0 and up|
|In-app purchases||Rs 508.00 – Rs 9,500.00 per item|
|Content rating||Rated for 3+ Learn more|
|Interactive elements||Digital Purchases|
|Released on||Sep 17, 2010|
Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary Apk App Permissions
Showing permissions for all versions of this app
This app has access to:
- read the contents of your USB storage
- read the contents of your USB storage
- take pictures and videos
- record audio
- receive data from the Internet
- view network connections
- full network access
- run at startup
- prevent the device from sleeping
- Google Play license check
If you are interested in adding some style to your device, this Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary Apk is definitely for you. So, download this and enjoy.
You will also discover some other benefits of this app that are not highlighted in this article. If you like this app, do comment below and must share it with your friends and family over the internet.