Do you often find yourself randomly taking photos and selfies when bored? If so, then I’ve got the perfect collection for your boredom! This book has over 150 captions that will motivate anyone willing to get off their butt.
Whether it’s about mundane life or some self-deprecating remark on how tired we all feel in this fast-paced world – there is always one heck of a caption here waiting just beneath our feet (or screen).
Now don’t forget: We can’t make excuses forever; we have lives outside these screens too. And while technology may provide distractions galore at any given moment between work emails, social media feeds, video chats, etc., let me remind you what really matters most
The Best Bored Quotes
You know that feeling when you’re bored and the only thing you can think of is “bored quotes”? Well, we found them for you. Here are some captions that will make your day a little better.
Bores: they’re everywhere. They’re in your classes, at the grocery store, and even on your phone! But don’t worry; we’ve got you covered with the best-bored captions to make any situation a little more interesting. Whether it’s an obnoxious professor or a long flight delay, these captions will have you rolling on the floor laughing in no time. So without further ado, here are some of our favorite funny quotes for when life gets boring:
“I’m so over this.” -Bobby Jonson -“No one wants to hear about my day.”Alyssa Whiteheart
Boring Sayings and Quotes
I don t Want to Bore You.
Ever been to a meeting where you can’t wait for it to end? You know, those meetings where the person in charge is going on and on about why they were late or something. Or when your professor is talking about what’s happening next semester. It feels like there’s no way out of this conversation without feeling bored. But there are ways! This blog post will teach you how to not bore people by using these ten ideas:
Doing things that make them feel good -Offering snacks -Having clear goals -Keeping conversations with one topic at a time -Not overcomplicating things -Taking breaks every once in a while -Being open-minded with opinions that might be different than yours -“I don’t want to
Boring Captions For Instagram
Here are some collections of boring captions for Instagram.
- Boredom is followed by creativity.
- All kinds are good except the kind that bores you. – Voltaire
- I‘m always going to work like I have something to prove.
- Against boredom, the gods themselves fight in vain. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Don’t let this boredom break you.
- I want to feel something, as a person. I don’t want to be bored. – Pina Bausch
- “She refused to be bored chiefly because she wasn’t boring.” ― Zelda Fitzgerald
- Boredom is the conviction that you can’t change. The shriek of unused capacities. – Saul Bellow
- You ought not to be ashamed of being bored. What you ought to be ashamed of is being bored.
- “Mood.” — Unknown
- To make things better in your life, you will have to do the things that you may not be interested in.
- Boredom comes from a boring mind.
Bored Quotes: Cool Quotes About Boredom
- A utopia cannot be a kingdom of boredom. The utopia we are currently living in, however, is boring.
- Being alone doesn’t mean being lonely. You just have to learn how to enjoy your own company.
- Any place where I am not bored is a place that teaches me nothing.
- Bored thoughts eventually come out of the mouth as frantic words.
- Boredom, to a certain degree, is the fault of the bored.
- Burning out is not the result of going too fast. It happens when you go too slow and get bored.
- Disinterest and dissatisfaction can only come from a boring mind.
- Dreariness opens up the space for new engagements.
- Everyone in a while tries to appreciate the stillness in this world full of chaos.
- Everything is good, well, except the things that bore you.
- Feeling bored is such a childish attitude! People should be responsible for their own enjoyment.
- For the wise, boredom is play. For the ordinary, it’s hell.
- Humor is a serious game-changer during boring times.
- If outside is a no-go, then inside is where you want to be.
- If you don’t try to enjoy the things around you, then you’ll eventually have to pay the price, which is boredom!
- It’s no secret that boring people usually tell everything from the get-go.
- Just like a seesaw, life goes up and down favoring either fun or boredom.
- Kids who are both time-rich and cash-poor should never be underestimated, for they have the power to make the impossible possible.
- Know that boredom is a grave insult to one’s own self.
- Life is for living. If dreariness finds its way to you, then you might be the problem.
- No one can be bored while trying to create something imaginative or discover something groundbreaking.
- Nothing is as wearisome as monotonous days.
- One can only hear the grumbling of the soul when boredom strikes.
- People who loathe solitude usually have low standards when it comes to choosing companions.
- Perhaps the Garden of Eden was so boring that Adam and Eve had to eat the forbidden fruit just to escape it.
- Quiet doesn’t mean boring!
- Rare as they may be, people who enjoy their own company exist. Blessed are they, for they shall never be bored.
- The decision to do whatever you want to do with the time given to you lies in your hands.
- There is absolutely no excuse for boredom to exist in a world that is as fascinating as ours.
- There is nothing quite like listening to upbeat music on a gloriously dreary day just to make sure you don’t fall into the pitfall of boredom.
- Time is a tempest, and we are all trapped and lost in it.
- Usually, people who get trapped in the whirlpool of boredom are bored with their own selves.
- Without boredom, there would be no creativity.
- You just need to let the dreary little things suddenly thrill you. It takes a bit of time, but it’s all worth the wait.
Link for you: